What are cookies?
Cookies are files that web pages store in the browser of the users who visit them. They are necessary to provide web browsing advantages in the provision of interactive services and to obtain information regarding browsing.
Possible types of cookies:
According to their origin:
- Own cookies: they are generated by the web page which is being visited.
- Third-party cookies: they are received when browsing that web page but they have been generated by a third-party service which is hosted therein.
According to time of permanence:
- Session Cookies: this type of cookie is designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page but they are not stored in the hard disk.
- Persistent Cookies: in this type of cookie data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period of time established by those responsible for the cookie. This time may range from a few minutes to a few years.
How to uninstall cookies
The main browsers have options to block and remove cookies but the procedure may differ from one Internet browser to another. In the case of mobile devices, it is also usual for the browser to have these options in the Settings section.
For Cookie configuration the User can access:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Cookies flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html
If you do not want to allow any kind of Flash Player data to be stored, deselect “Allow Flash content to store information on your computer” and “Store common Flash components to reduce download times”. If you wish to limit the amount of data collected by flash applications move the slider bar of the global storage settings panel to the position you wish.
- Opt-out of Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
- Opt-out of Doubleclick: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
- Opt-out of Cookies flash: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Select the option “Remove all Sites” or select the specific website you wish to delete and “Remove Website”.
Nevertheless, you must take into account that if you decide to configure your browser to reject our cookies, we will be unable to keep track of your preferences and some pages may not be available.
Updates and changes in Cookies Policy.
Surdry S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users will be informed of any significant changes to this Cookies Policy.